CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday Card

I recently decided to submit a card to Paper Crafts Magazine for their Stamp It! cards edition.  Needless to say my card was not one of the cards that was chosen.  That's ok.  I was a little bummed at first but I got over it.  It is the first time I have entered a card to a magazine and I am sure there will be other opportunities.  Anyway, this is the card that I entered. 
I am now on to my next endeavor.  The Stamping Royalty Contest for Paper Crafts Magazine is coming up.  The deadline for that is March 20th.  There are 5 categories and I am going to make a card for each category.  I haven't started on any cards but I have some ideas.  Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Steph

Good Luck Em. You make beautiful cards!

Post a Comment