CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3 x 3 all occasion cards

My mom's birthday was back in April and all of us kids pitched in with my dad to buy her a pearl ring. In order to throw her off we all got her a little present too. I found some cute 3 x 3 cards on Stampin Connection. This is a website for Stampin' Up! demonstrators to share card samples and other things. I didn't have the big buttons that they used so I made my own. I have a button embosslit for my big shot so I ran it through using different colors of cardstock. Then I used crystal effects to glue 6 of the papers together. My mom didn't even know they were made of paper until I told her. Anyway, here is the finished result.
These are great and I think I need to make some for myself because sometimes you just need a little card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment